Williams Trading Co. Announces A Staged Soft Open Plan Effective May 4-11th
Pennsauken – Williams Trading Co. is pleased to announce a soft opening plan beginning the week of May 4th. Effective Monday, May 4, 2020, Williams Trading will be accepting drop shipment orders for it’s e-commerce customers. As of Monday, May 11th, 2020, all other customers such as Brick and mortar, and other sales channels will be able to place new orders. “The purpose of staging order flow is to allow a smooth transition, as states come back online with retailers. This will also allow us to plan for labor build up and support during start-up.” says Rich Pyne VP e-commerce.
We will start with a limited warehouse staff on Monday, May 4th and stage a “soft open” as we have enacted strict safety, sanitary and social distancing guidelines for our entire staff to follow. During this staged soft opening, the following terms and conditions will be followed for all orders.
Terms and conditions during our soft opening plan:
- Stage I – All E-commerce customers can begin to place orders Monday, May 4th.
- Stage II – All Brick and mortar customers and other sales channels can begin to place orders on Monday, May 11th.
- Orders will be fulfilled on a first-in, first-out basis. All orders will be prioritized based on these guidelines. With limited staff, orders will possibly be delayed.
- All orders must be placed using our Web orders system on our website. We are eventually working to have a paperless invoicing system. All customers will have the opportunity to have their invoice or packing slip emailed, faxed or available on our website.
- Effective immediately, No “add-ons” to orders will be allowed due to excessive handling.
- All drop ship customer service issues should be addressed in email to Richard Pyne at firstname.lastname@example.org. No Phone calls at this time.
“Our goal is to process all orders, and ship all orders complete each day. Due to the unpredictable nature of this soft opening, and unknown demand, this might not be possible. We will slowly move back into fulfillment for drop ship accounts and ramp up our capacity as retailers open up on a state by state basis.” says Robert Pyne Jr, CEO, Williams Trading Co.
We Deliver Results
A Family Company Established to Help Your Adult Novelty Business, Williams Trading Co. has been a leading Adult Novelty Distributor with over 19,500 in stock items for over 40 years. We are a full line wholesale distributor for all of the branded novelty product lines with complete drop ship and fulfillment capabilities; shipment available six days per week with a 95% fulfillment rate. Our business supports all channels of adult distribution including traditional brick and mortar retailers, chains stores, e-commerce partners, Amazon re-sellers , e-bay re-sellers and home party consultants.